Application Deadline: April 15, 2013
The admissions process is highly selective. For low-residency acceptance, applicants should be mature, mid-career working artists. A bachelor of fine art’s degree or equivalent professional experience is required.
Apply for the program: Apply Here.
Applicants are asked to submit:
- complete the online application form
(you will be asked to do the following online)
- name and contact info for three current references
- $50.00 Processing Fee
- official transcripts of academic work
- CD of selected work (20 works max) or DVD of selected works (12 minutes max)
- curriculum vitae of experience
- artist’s statement (this should include artistic goals for the period of study)
2800 University Blvd N
Jacksonville, FL 32211